Bangor University Open Day Autumn 2017
North Wales is a great place to adventure. It was recently awarded a ‘Top 10 Region’ status in the Lonely Planet best destinations for 2017. We are ten outdoor adventure businesses with strong links to the University. Many of our staff were Bangor Alumni, and we know how amazing it is to adventure in North Wales.
We would like to offer you a 10% discount with select AdventureMap members during your visit. To encourage you to discover some of the amazing adventures that North Wales has to offer.
The Bangor University Open Day Offer is available:
Friday 13 October to Sunday 15 October inclusive
Friday 27 October to Sunday 29 October inclusive
Friday 10 November to Sunday 12 November
Please contact the individual adventure provider to book:
- Always Aim High Events, 01248 723 533, event 2 miles from Bangor. 10% off entry to The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10k 04/03/17. Use code ANGLESEYBANGOR10 http://alwaysaimhighevents.com/anglesey-half-marathon/jones-crisps-anglesey-half-marathon-2018
- RibRide, 0333 1234303, 2 miles from Bangor. 10% off 'Bridges and Swellies' trip. Phone to book
- Beacon Climbing Centre, 01286 677322, 9 miles from Bangor. A free bouldering induction for new climbers, or a free bouldering session to those with some experience. Use code 549089 https://www.beaconclimbing.com/sessions/
- Dragon Raiders Activity Park, 01766 523119, 25 miles from Bangor. All students get free entry to the Paintball (excluding paintballs) and 30% off all Segway treks. Please phone to book or pick up your free entry and discount vouchers at the ‘Serendipity’.
- Zip World Fforest Coaster, 01248 601444, 41 miles from Bangor. 10% off using code BANGORCOASTER, https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure/detail/fforest-coaster
- National White Water Centre, 01678 521083, 42 miles from Bangor. 10% off rafting (excluding 10 to 12 Nov) using code Bangor10 http://www.canoewales.com/Bookeo
- Oneplanet Adventure, 01978 751656, 55 miles from Bangor. 10% off skills courses. Phone to book
Terms and conditions apply, have a great visit to Bangor University and we hope you enjoy the adventure North Wales has to offer