Plas y Brenin
The National Mountain Sports Centre
Nestled deep in the heart of Snowdonia our location is unrivalled as a destination for adventure activities of all kinds and our half day and full day taster sessions are a great day out with friends and family.
You can try half day canoeing and kayaking on our beautiful private lake under the shadow of Snowdon or have a go at rock climbing high up an a scenic crag with views of Snowdonia’s most iconic mountains. Or put it all together and try both canoeing/kayaking and rock climbing in the same day.
You'll receive expert coaching and all the equipment is provided. Our Taster Days are open to children and adults from 7 years upwards. Our experienced coaches are available to hire for the day so you can design your own adventure.
We also run a wide range of holidays, courses and expeditions in a wide variety of activities including:
- Hillwalking and Scrambling
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Road Cycling
- Sea Kayaking
- Adventure Sports Weekends and Weeks
- Winter Hillwalking, Mountaineering and Climbing
- Alpine Mountaineering
- Off Piste Ski Holidays
- Family Holidays
- Young Persons Summer Camps
- Instructor Qualification Courses
- First Aid Training
- Duke Of Edinburgh's Residential and Expeditions
- Team Development
- Activities for Schools, Youth Groups and Clubs
- Private Guiding and Coaching
- Bespoke Holidays and Courses