Bangor University Open Day
Welcome to the Bangor University Open Days 2017.
North Wales is a great place to adventure. It was recently awarded a ‘Top 10 Region’ status in the Lonely Planet best destinations for 2017.
To encourage you to discover some of the amazing adventures that North Wales has to offer. We would like to offer you 10% discount with select AdventureMap members during your visit.
We are ten outdoor adventure businesses with strong links to the University. Many of our staff were Bangor Alumni, and we know how amazing it is to adventure in North Wales.
The Bangor University Open Day Offer is available:
Friday 23 June to Monday 26 June inclusive
Friday 7 July to Monday 10 July inclusive
Please contact the individual adventure provider to book:
- RibRide, 0333 1234303, 2 miles from Bangor. 10% off 'Bridges and Swellies' trip. Phone to book
- Beacon Climbing Centre, 01286 677322, 9 miles from Bangor. A free bouldering induction for new climbers, or a free bouldering session to those with some experience. Use code 549089 https://www.beaconclimbing.com/sessions/
- Surf Snowdonia, 01492 353123, 22 miles from Bangor. 10% off all waves, using code OPEN10, https://surfsnowdonia.com/.
- Dragon Raiders Activity Park, 01766 523119, 25 miles from Bangor. Free entry (excluding paintballs) to the Paintball. 10% off Segway treks. Phone to book.
- Zip World Fforest Coaster, 01248 601444, 41 miles from Bangor. 10% off using code BANGORCOASTER, https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure/detail/fforest-coaster
- National White Water Centre, 01678 521083, 42 miles from Bangor. Free wet suit hire. Phone to book.
- Oneplanet Adventure, 01978 751656, 55 miles from Bangor. 10% off skills courses. Phone to book.
Terms and conditions apply, have a great visit to Bangor University and we hope you enjoy the adventure North Wales has to offer.